• Enjoy softer hair and skin
• Save time and money
• Prevent scale build up
• Help the environment
There is nothing to plug in, no buttons to push, timers to set and reset, adjustments to make when the clocks change or the power is cut, and no increase in your electricity bill. Eliminating the problems associated with electric components makes your water softener incredibly simple to use.
24-Hour, Uninterrupted Supply of Soft Water
Unlike less efficient single tank systems, the Kinetico 2020c uses two resin-filled cylinders. One cylinder is always available to provide soft water while the other either regenerates or waits to go into service.
When one cylinder needs to regenerate, service automatically switches to the other cylinder. The cylinder in service not only provides soft water to your house, but it also provides soft water to the other cylinder so it can recharge with clean, soft water for optimum results. Other systems operate with hard water and use hard water to regenerate, reducing efficiency and allowing scale to build up on working parts. The 2020c's twin cylinder operation means that all moving parts operate in softened water, avoiding scale build-up, maintaining optimum efficiency and prolonging the life of the unit.
High Capacity resins ensure maximum salt efficiencies, saving you money and time.
The 2020c is able to measure very low water flows to maintain your soft water supply.
If low flows are not accurately detected, a softener will not regenerate when necessary and you'll get hard water in your home. That won't be a problem with Kinetico's expertly engineered water meter, which is capable of measuring even extremely low flows of water.
Posted by Mrs J.J on 13th Dec 2011
This softener fits very neatly under the sink and replacing the salt blocks is a very easy job.
Installation was quick with vey little mess (and any mess was tidied up by aqua vitae).
We have noticed that we are using less detergent, fabric conditioner, washing up liquid and shampoo! And there is no scale build up on taps or in the iron. We also do not have to descale the shower heads! Happy days!
Posted by Mrs M.E, Beaconsfield on 16th Jul 2011
I am very happy with kinetico. I have been wanting to install a water softener since moving to Bucks where the water is particularly hard.
Both my sons and myself suffer from eczema and although it is not necessarily the cause of eczema, the hard water does create irritation in the effected areas. The hard water leads to more soap for the laundry and more detergent on the clothes washed also causes irritation. With installing the water softener, I am able to rule out these factors. The boys skin have improved with in a month of the softener being installed.
I have noticed small changes in the house which has been a bonus.
1) no longer need to use fabric softener which I always found a pain to buy as it is heavy. Also money saved.
2) I use half the amount of clothes detergent , hence money saved.
3) No need to buy lime scale remover products, which in the past I have spent alot of money on.
4) I no longer over fill the kettle. I was in a constant battle with descaling the kettle and before I knew it , the scale would build up quickly. I would then over fill the kettle so that the lime scale would not end up in my mug. Now as there is no threat of lime scale building up , I would only fill the kettle up with enough water to make one cup , hence no using as much electricity , saving money.